Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

xxxxxxxxxx

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 xxxxxxxxxx on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 pm

georgiebee

Arresto Menor
x

Last edited by georgiebee on Thu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: xxxxxxxxxx on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:26 pm

attyLLL

repeated marital infidelity is considered psychological violence under ra 9262, but i'm afraid it can be very difficult to prove. i'm not sure if you will go as far as requesting dna tests for his children, because they are the best evidence of his infidelity. you can also try to get their birth certificates, if you can find a way. if he acknowledged both of them, then that can be used as proof.

a charge of concubinage requires that they are living together, not just visiting.

marital infidelity can lead lawyers to be disbarred. i cannot claim to be knowledgeable about the code of ethics of engineers, but any complaint you will file requires evidence and should be filed with the board of examiners at the PRC.

Disgraceful and Immoral conduct is considered a grave offense under the Omnibus Civil Service Rules and Regulations.

He will still be obliged to provide support if he loses his license but without a job, i believe that will prove difficult. you should be prepared for this contingency and hostility from his family if you take action.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 xxxxxxxxxx on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:24 pm

georgiebee

Arresto Menor
x

Last edited by georgiebee on Thu May 12, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: xxxxxxxxxx on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:05 pm

attyLLL

try to provide documents, pictures or testimony from disinterested persons. the birth certificates of his kids would be very good evidence if he signed them and acknowledged the children as his own.

testimony alone in an affidavit is not the most reliable evidence. if that is all you have, it may prove difficult to get your case to prosper.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: xxxxxxxxxx on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:47 pm

georgiebee

Arresto Menor
atty, wat if I can't provide the birthcert of the child... but I do have a picture of that child with his complete name on it na ang last name is yung sa husband ko... pde ba un?

View user profile

6 xxxxxxxxxx on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:01 am

georgiebee

Arresto Menor
x

Last edited by georgiebee on Thu May 12, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

7 Re: xxxxxxxxxx on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:11 pm

attyLLL

you cannot ask that the illegitimate children be made to live with you without the consent of the mother. only she has parental authority over them.

first, come up with an arrangement which you believe is fair. include issues of support and visitation rights to the children. support can be non-cash and/or liquidatable with receipts. then propose it to the parties and negotiate for an arrangement acceptable to all.

View user profile

8 xxxxxxxxxx on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 am

georgiebee

Arresto Menor
x

Last edited by georgiebee on Thu May 12, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

9 Re: xxxxxxxxxx on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:20 pm

attyLLL

in your previous posts, you say what you want is to just come up with an arrangement where the illegitimate children will be supported and you will be left alone.

if your objective is that your husband be reprimanded or lose his job for his infidelity, then an admin complaint is a proper recourse.

View user profile

10 Re: xxxxxxxxxx on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:39 pm

georgiebee

Arresto Menor
so meaning to say po, upon filing this complaint he's gonna lose his job right then and there? at matatanggal xa po kaagad sa govnt agency na pinagtatrabahoan nya? previously po, i was asking for what options do i have para masettle po kami. but then right now na parang abusive na po maxado ung husband ko, i think i have to do the right thing that's y i asked...merry christmas po.

View user profile

11 Re: xxxxxxxxxx on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:54 pm

georgiebee

Arresto Menor

Last edited by georgiebee on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

12 Re: xxxxxxxxxx on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:56 pm

attyLLL

no, the mere filing of a complaint will not immediately cause him to be removed from work. i'm afraid I am not very knowledgeable about admin complaints against government workers. I recommend you pay a visit to the Civil Service Commission to inquire about the processes. good luck.

View user profile

13 Re: xxxxxxxxxx Today at 4:26 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum