Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father need some guidance, please help.............

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

I would just like to know when can i have my rights to my daughter? She will turn 8 this year and I am planning to get her from her mother. Her mother and i will not apply for a separation or even divorce for now. We are just living in separate ways. She is in Philippines and I am here in Canada.

I would like to bring my daughter here to study. Her mother and I have too many problems like in relationship and financial. She is having an affair with men (i'll put S there if that counts) since before and during our marriage. She had her recent affair actually, and it happened last year of October, I know it because she used our credit card to pay the hotel. There's more, she can spend 2,500 dollars (almost 100,000 pesos) in a month and she still keeps on telling me that was not enough for them. One more thing, she is unemployed and very immature. My children have there own stay-in babysitter. She dont want to let go the babysitters because she dont know how to take care of my kids.

What do you think I should do? I am really confused and cannot decide.

I really dont like to live a complex life. But I want to get my children for the good of their future.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua

You can file for Petition for Custody para makuha mo yung anak mo. Since your daughter is already 8 years old, it is good for you. It will involve court proceedings kung ayaw pumayag ng asawa mo na ibigay sayo yung daughter ninyo. And you have to provide sufficient evidence that she is not "fit" to raise your daughter like she is unemployed, not morally fit, etc.

If you need legal assistance, you can send a direct email to

Best regards,
Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum