Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Civil Wedding on another city

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Civil Wedding on another city on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:49 am


Arresto Menor

I wanted to inquire if we can use the marriage license obtained from another city (Mandaluyong to be exact) whereas the wedding will take place somewhere in Manila City; bullet points below:

Marriage License = Obtained from Mandaluyong City
Wedding Venue = Manila Bay (Manila City)

If that is possible,
1. Who can we contact from Manila City? A judge or attorney from RTC?
2. Can a judge or attorney perform a wedding in another place other than the City Hall (it will be on Manila Bay to be exact)?
3. We welcome any recommended/suggested judge or attorney.

Thanks in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Civil Wedding on another city on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:54 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

1. Only Judge can solemnize civil marriages.
2. As to the venue, the judge can solemnize at any place provided, the venue is within his territorial jurisdiction.

View user profile

3 Re: Civil Wedding on another city on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:15 pm


Arresto Menor
Hey dear thanks for the reply to this article!! I am also going to have destination wedding and was looking for exact details. Thanks again!! It would be so exciting to get married in New York. I would like to hire the best wedding planner nyc for the wedding arrangements. Is there anyone who can recommend a good planner?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum