Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Termination on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:55 am


Arresto Menor
Question lang po. Nagtatrabaho po ako sa isang Call Center Company, bali ang nangyare po nagkaroon ng ramp down, nagbawas ng employee sa isang account sa company. Ang nangyare sa'min ng mga kasama ko, pina-interview sa ibang account. 'yung araw po ng ramp down. 'yun din 'yung last day ng Probationary namin sa company.

So, bakasyon po ako ng halos dalawang linggo na di ko alam kung employee pa ko sa kanila. And then, they start to contact me na pinapabalik na ko. Nagrefuse po ako. Nung pagbalik ko po sa office para magclearance after 2 months.

Sabi nila terminated na daw ako at ayon daw sa policy na pinirmahan ko nung probationary ako eh hindi ako makakareceived ng kahit anong pera from them na nagreranged ng 80,000 for damage (including backpay and 13th month). Tama po ba 'yun?
Kasi po, hindi ako pumirma ng regularization (which is a new contract from probationanry), ibig sabihin, hindi na ko employee. Ang sabi po nila, automatic regular na ko kahit hindi ako pumirma.

I need help po. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Termination on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:58 am


Reclusion Perpetua
sebajisoka wrote: Ang sabi po nila, automatic regular na ko kahit hindi ako pumirma.

Tama sila.

Hindi ka naman tinanggal agad-agad nung pag abot ng ika-6th month mo.

An employee who is allowed to work after a probationary period shall be considered a regular employee.

View user profile

3 Re: Termination on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:55 am


i agree that you are were a regular employee and you abandoned your job by refusing to report to work. however, if you were entitled to additional payment such as 13th month, then the recourse is to file a money claim at nlrc.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum