Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination due to lost contract.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Termination due to lost contract. on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:47 pm

Arresto Menor
i just found out that my contract was lost by the h.r when we are trying clarify clauses on my contract.

now our upper management is dismissing me claiming that i dont have any legal binding nor contract agreement with them,

i dont have any copy of my contract as it is not provided to me when i was hired.. the h.r was reclutant of providing when i asked for it since there are contradicting clauses on my contract..

question now are:

is it legal for them to dismiss me since h.r lost my contract?

is it legal not to provide the night differential? a letter i signrd from the president of the company mentioned that my salary will be inclusive of night diff/holiday pay.. and the formal contract says that im entitled to holiday pay as well as night differential?

hope someone explain how should this be handled as i feel like im being pushed around by the company

View user profile

2 Re: Termination due to lost contract. on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:49 am

without any contract stating otherwise, then you are considered a regular employee of the company and you cannot be removed without just or authorized cause.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum