Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal advice needed for possible cases against mistress

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello attorney,

I have been recently married in California and a few days after we got married my husband returned to the Philippines and has been sleeping with numerous women. I have strong evidence for 2 of them with illicit photos sent by my husband. Screenshots of Facebook photos and chat conversations of him and others stating the identity of the women with their respective photos and Facebook profiles. I am wondering what cases I can file against them since is am here in the states and my husband will be returning here as well and I will deal with him here on a separate issue. I have read about filing them an alienation of affection case and pay for moral damages. My question is am I able to do since we did not marry in the Philippines and his crime was done there? What happens if the mistress has no assets to provide in court since she is young? What other cases can I file to assert my strong payback to the mistress? Will she be able to file a case against me if I have messaged her parents on te matter and sent them the illicit photos? Hope to hear you response.

Thank you


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum