Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What should I do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What should I do? on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:10 pm

aries49

Arresto Menor
Good day Atty's.

I and my wife was married last 2004 a filipina but now a citizen of Australia even befor e we got married. We've just been together in just a month after we got married because she needs to go back in Australia. In the first year its good we'd a complete commucation but after those years we had no communications at all. All my calls were not recognize or she maybe change her number, all my mails are rts (return to sender) in short she might also change her address. One day i'd talk to her neighbor asking something about her, and he told me umuwi sya dito sa Pilipinas last year at hindi ko alam na umuwi na pala.
Atty. ayaw ko naman po na habulin kung ano meron sya at isa lang ang hiling ko mapawalang bisa ang kasal namin. What should be the first thing I should do? kase po di ko naman alam address and number nya sa Australia...

Hoping for your advice.

Thanks and more power.

View user profile

2 Re: What should I do? on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 pm

aries49

Arresto Menor
She was been married before in Australia and she told me she annuled, kaya pumayag din ako na magpakasal kami. Pero ngayon sabi nila may kasama daw sya na Australiano pero ayoko naman maniwala kaagad dahil nga sabi lang yun...pero it doesn't matter to me gusto ko lang mapawalang bisa kasal namin..

Thanks again.

View user profile

3 Re: What should I do? on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:54 pm

attyLLL

is she still a filipina or she is now an australian citizen?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: What should I do? on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:06 am

aries49

Arresto Menor
She's an Australian even on the time we got married until now, kaya lang ang nilagay niya sa marriage contract namin filipino...

View user profile

5 Re: What should I do? on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 pm

attyLLL

i don't know how to solve your problem about contacting her, but the easiest way to dissolve your marriage is to acquire a copy of a divorce decree she acquired to dissolve your marriage. you will have to file a petition here in court so that it will be recognized.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: What should I do? on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:08 am

aries49

Arresto Menor
Thanks Atty for your prompt reply.

Saan court po ako pwede mag-file?

Thanks.

View user profile

7 Re: What should I do? on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:01 pm

attyLLL

at the court where you reside. good luck

View user profile

8 Re: What should I do? Today at 4:16 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum