Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to file for Petition for Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to file for Petition for Child Support on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:37 am

Christine Tadea

Arresto Menor
Hi! Good day! Me and my ex husband are now anulled We have a 9 year old son that stays with me. Eversince we become separated, his support to our son was irregular. There were times that he only sent support once in a year.

How and where can I file for Petition for Child support? I am now staying here in Pangasinan and my ex-husband is in Leyte.

I hope someone can help me here. Thank you so much and God bless!

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
In annulment the court will include the child support as well. he should comply. other wise you can file economic violence under RA9262

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum