Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need advise on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:28 am


Arresto Menor
I just wantto seek an advice concerning my land title
We entrusted our land title that still under our fathers name to my eldest sister and she amd i had misunderstanding for almost five yea,,,me and my other elder brother amd sister decided to subdivide tha property so we can pay our taxws individually but the problem is my elder sister whom we entrustwd the land title is not cooperating she doesm want to give us th land title and she is using it for revenge on me as she was mad at me
Atty what shall we need to do bout this in order for us to do the processing of subdividing our property?
Is my elder siater have the right to keep our title which we just intrusted to her?
She doesnt have part of that property as just 3 of us for that property me my other elder brother and my other elder siste
What action we need to do in order for her to give us our land title?
Thank you so much and looking forward to hear from you soon..
Go bless

View user profile

2 Re: Need advise on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:01 am


Reclusion Perpetua

Kung ayaw ng sister ninyo na paghati-hatiin ang property, you can go to court for intestate proceedings. Doon, mapipilitan siya na surrender yung title kasi court proceedings yun. Kasi hindi naman niya pwedeng ipagkait sa inyong magkakapatid yung parte ninyo doon sa property.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum