Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help pls. need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help pls. need advice on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:07 pm


Arresto Menor
can i file a case of estafa if my gf for 4yrs swindled all my earnings for the past 4 yrs letting me believe its for the house sadly she denied all of it and told me the money i sent to her is for suport i only have txt message as evidence and already verified it can i have a strong case against her need your reply

View user profile

2 Re: help pls. need advice on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:36 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Possible, if you have sufficient evidence.

You can send a direct email to if you want to discuss more about it.

Best regards,
Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum