Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

case for a mistress?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 case for a mistress? on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:02 am


Arresto Menor
Hi Attorney,
I have just read your article when I'm looking for a case of concubinage.. We are married not more than a year in UAE embassy . I know that my husband have already 2child in 2 different woman before we got married . I accept his situation knowing that he will change for me but after finishing his contract here in uae he went back to Philippines and did not communicate me for a long period of time. Then I heard that he is living with the second mother of his child . I know that this girl knows that we are already married.. Can I file a case for both of them?can I file concubinage even if they have already child before we got married and what case can I file to the girl?

Hoping you can help me..thank you

View user profile

2 Re: case for a mistress? on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:26 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Yes, you can but only if you can prove that they living together in one house. Yun kasi ang requirement (among others) sa concubinage

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum