Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surname of mother, but i used my surname of my father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Ung s birth certificate ko apelyido Ng mama ko, sv nila naaus n dw un.. Ano po b ggwin ko,.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Please provide more information.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum