Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right of Way

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Right of Way on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:03 am

Arresto Mayor
Good day to all!

Please advise me on this:

I am an owner of a titled lot. Am I obliged to give a right of way to my neighbors?

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Right of Way on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:36 am

Arresto Menor
Good morning well kung wala talaga ingress and egress yung narequest ng right of way and the access nearest to his property is your property sabi ng batas you have to give right of way kase kawawa yan mahal magpagawa ng overpass or tunnel pero sabi din ng batas dapat yung tama lang sa pangangailangan nung humihingi ng right of way at siempre hindi libre maybayad yon babayaran ka at siempre hindi pwede na kung saan nya matripan maglagay kung masisira ang porma ng lupa cannot be yan hanap sya sa bandang gilid. yang right of way maybayad yan unless nahawahan ka ni pope ng kabaitan at padaanin mo na lang sya ng libre ang mabigat nyan pagnagka attitude ka ulet pwede mo na ulet sya indi padaanin maglagay ka ng pit bull sa gate Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: Right of Way on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:20 am

Arresto Mayor
Good morning Arresto Menor rimyrf79:

Thanks so much for addressing my question.

It's well explained.

May follow- up question is "how much to charge for the ROW if the area is say, 1 sq.m.?"

Thanks a lot and more power.

God bless.

View user profile

4 Re: Right of Way Today at 3:41 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum