Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake OR issued by agent

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fake OR issued by agent on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:52 pm

mel_j1512

Arresto Menor
Good Day Atty.

Gusto ko po humingi ng advise kung ano ang kailangan ko gawin para masampahan ng kaso ung agent nmin.
Bumili po kmi ng property sa isang subdivision, we are currently paying the 20%DP installment basis po. ung agent po nmin minsan ang nag cocollect ng payment. we trusted her kc po nung una e isinasama nya pa kmi sa office for our payment but later pickup nya n lng daw for our convinience n din. pero nalaman po nmin na hindi po lahat ng payment nmin e naremit sa company. she issued fake OR at nalaman din po nmin na wala na sya sa company umabot po ng 100k ung total ng payment nmin na hindi nya naremit sa company. nasa amin po ngaun ung fake reciepts at humingi kmi ng 2long sa company and suggest nila na mag file kmi ng case against the agent at sila daw po ay mag fifile din.

ano po b mga kailangan ko gawin para mahuli po ung agent? pede po b sya entrap kc po d nya pa alam n buking n nmin sya at nag txt pa po sya na pick up nya na ulit ung payment nmin for this month.

View user profile

2 Re: Fake OR issued by agent on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:37 am

attyLLL

you cannot just have her arrested, unless you are able to set up that she will accept one more installment for you.

what are these fake receipts? in the name of the developer/seller? if the company allows and encourages agents to be picking up payments, I would argue that they should be the one who should bear the loss. it seems to be that the agent is authorized because if there are fakes, then there are also real ORs issued by the agent.

anyway, your first step is to send a demand letter to the agent directing her to account for the money that she received from you. if she does not comply then you will have to prepare a complaint affidavit and file it in the prosecutor's office for preliminary investigation.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Fake OR issued by agent on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:03 pm

mel_j1512

Arresto Menor
Sir, she produced a fake copy very similar to the original receipts of the developer.

She is not allowed to issue OR she only picks it up from the company once she made the payment and delivers it to us, that's how it works until we suspected the receipts due to misspelled name of the cashier.

Till now she's not aware that we discovered her scam. We want to have her arrested on our next meet-up, pede po ba sya ma arrest kung mahuhuli sya in act na tumatanggap ng payment samin. we can set it up that way kc po nag text pa sya na pick up nya na ulit ung payment nmin.

thank you sir for the response. we really need your help.

View user profile

4 Re: Fake OR issued by agent on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 pm

attyLLL

it has to be an operation coordinated with the police. she can only be arrested only when she gives you a fake receipt.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Fake OR issued by agent Today at 12:15 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum