Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Lawyers's Assistance on Property Settlement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

My father inherited a 2 hectares land in Balite, Batangas from their deceased parents but he is deceased as well. His sister and brother had changed the title names into their names only, without including my him as a share holder.

They had started selling shares of lands without informing us and not even giving our shares.

I like to alter the titles to include my deceased father's name and include our representative as his alternative.

Also, I want to stop them from any future selling, what I heard from concern relatives that their already sold 2 parts of the land.

Will you able to assist? How much do you think will I spend to make this  happen? I would appreciate your urgent responce. Thank you very much.

Best regards.
Dale Kent

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum