Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I got pregnant in the age of 16. My boyfriend had no plans on any obligations for my baby. The time came when i gave birth, as an initiative of my parents for my son's future, they claimed my child as their own. He was in the Phil Army where his dependents has good benefits. in other words my son became my legal brother. I never realized why I let them to that without even asking if it was okay for me. I did not understood by then the importance of putting my name as the mother in my sons birth certificate until i reach this point.

Now that I am 23 and i am planning to get married soon, I wanted to correct my mistake of letting my parents take over my responsibility as a mother.. i know for a fact that they we're concern about the welfare of my child since i wasn't capable of supporting him that time.

My question is, how can i set things right? is it still possible to claim my 7 year old boy from my parents? what would be the process? What if they resist to give my rights as the biological mother? please help me with my concern...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum