Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taxes for Business Permit-Dagupan City Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Taxes for Business Permit-Dagupan City Area on Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:32 pm

Arresto Menor
I want to know if it is still lawful to pay 23,000 pesos for getting a business permit if you declared a 200,000 gross sales for a year?

View user profile

Reclusion Perpetua
Tax and fee are different things.
I don't know what's normal, but 23 000 seem much to high (for such size of business.)
The interesting is what the Taxable PROFIT is. (=Income minus deductable costs. Some costs types can be needed to SPLIT into following years too.)
The only time the gross sale is the deciding of TAX size is IF the Profit tax would be LESS than 2 % of the revenue, because that's the MINIMUM income tax. (I'm not sure if that rule us valid for very small businesses, but it's such for middle and big companies.)

View user profile

Reclusion Perpetua
pumunta ho kayo sa city hall. at magpa assess. after assessment, diyan mo malalaman ang computation nila.

in davao city, ang income na 50000, ang total nabayaran is 7-8th. kasali na garbage fee, iyong tax sa negosyo, fire safety na fee, etc etc. if gawin natin iyan na basahen, ang 200th is there are four 50,000. sa 7x 4 is equals to 28th. iyong assessment mo is 23,000. baka tama iyang assessment nila.

my point is wag ka mag gawa agad ng conclusion lalo na dito sa forum na ito. pumunta ka sa city treasurers office, at magpagawa ka ng tentative computation. para ireview mo o ng kakilala mo

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum