I just want to share the story of my brother. He end his contract on his previous company and they find out that he defraud the company's money through the acts of not remitting of customers money. With this I would like to know this following;
1. If we will not pay the obligation to pay the amount of P55,000.00, what will happen to the demand letter?
2. I actually sent a letter to the company stating that we are willing to pay in a staggered basis. However, they want it that the amount shall be paid in 3 months time in which I cannot guarantee to pay it in 3 months time due to I am also the breadwinner of the family and some have other financial obligations that needs to be attended. Can we just let them file a civil action against my brother? what will happen next?
3. What would happen if there will be civil actions?
4. Is the civil action against my brother a major crime?
5. How much would usually cost from the company if they want to file a case against my brother?
6. Can we settle the case once and for all?
This will not happen if they only approved the twice loan application of my brother because his wife delivered her 3 babies via CS. I badly need your help, Atty.
Thank you so much.