Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change surname for the whole family

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change surname for the whole family on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:12 pm

che lacson

Arresto Menor
I and my children are currently using the current surname of my husband, Bumatay. However, early this year he met the people who took care of him until he was 8y/o, and was informed that he used to use the Ravelo surname. Since then, my husband is doing all efforts to pursue the changing of his surname to Ravelo. He had currently seek the advise of an attorney and he was inform that it will be easy to chang his surname back to Ravelo, including my surname and our children.

Kahit po sinabi ng attorney na madali lang mag palit ng apelido back to his old surname. I have doubts pa din po.. kahit wala ako alam sa legal process, alam ko po na mahirap un gawin at gawing legal.. lalo na buong pamilya kaming involved.. madaming birth certificate, marriage contract, bank records, school records of our son na dapat baguhin..

pano po ba dapat ang legal na proseso na dapat pagdaanan? please advise..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum