Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery Complaint

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery Complaint on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:43 am

Jared

Arresto Menor
My wife of more than 5 years is currently living with a foreigner. A plan my mother brought up for me to annul and for them to marry so that she (My Wife) may obtain his assets and properties. a plan i never want to pursue but now my question is can i file for adultery? and also can i have my wife or the foreigner or both imprisoned? i have no evidence of adultery. also can i have my mother which is currently in America charged as well? being i have email evidence of the plan? and we have a child can she lose rights for this? Can having an STD be evidence of Adultery since i have only been with one sexual partner since wedlock? can living with him be enough evidnce of proof as well? we are both Philippine citizens. also because i am unemployed and have no way of paying for legal representation, can i request an Attorney from the Public Attorney's Office represent me?

To add i had no knowledge of their plan to scam someone, i was only told by my mother after i had done alittle investigation myself she admits that she planned it and my wife consented to it but she never meant to hurt me. i have all the email evidence it needed.

Last edited by Jared on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery Complaint on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Jared

Arresto Menor
Please someone help me with my dilemma, i have no one else to turn to and would like to know what i can do.

View user profile

3 Re: Adultery Complaint on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 pm

attyLLL

this is a very unique case. are they living in the philippines?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Adultery Complaint on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Jared

Arresto Menor
Yes there are right now currently living here.....

View user profile

5 Re: Adultery Complaint on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:21 pm

attyLLL

there are many options, but what is that you want to happen? what is the ending you are looking for? the basic charge you can file is for adultery against your wife and the foreigner. you cannot bring your mother into the charge because she was outside philippine territory.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Adultery Complaint on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 am

Jared

Arresto Menor
Ok so with Adultery will i gain custody of my child? is living with each other a solid grounds for Adultery? And with Adultery what will they expect? Can i sue? being i have no means of income do i have a chance for a PAO? and are they any good?

View user profile

7 Re: Adultery Complaint on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:51 pm

attyLLL

first, you have to produce evidence that they are living together. custody of your child will be another case to be filed.

yes, you can sue for damages, but you will have to pay filing fees.

you can certainly inquire at PAO. yes they will assist you and most of them are good, but you cannot expect full attention to your case.

View user profile

8 Re: Adultery Complaint on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Jared

Arresto Menor
can you help me? i am currently living in Dagupan City, Pangasinan. Do you know of any or can refer me to any good Public Attorney here? Are filing fee's costly?

And thank you for replying to me and clearing my head with questions i needed answered.

View user profile

9 Re: Adultery Complaint on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:23 pm

attyLLL

i am in metro manila. please just visit the PAO at the hall of justice. filing fees for civil cases is about 3-5% of the amount claimed.

View user profile

10 Re: Adultery Complaint on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:07 pm

princeyurihcruz

Arresto Menor
Gud day po atty. Nais ko lng po malaman kung kanino po dapat mapunta ang anak q sa mother po nya o sa akin po. 3yrs old na po anak nmin then umalis po aq at humiwalay dahil sa may iba po ang asawa ko, then ngaun po nagsusustento po aq sa bata kpag di naraw po naggagatas ang bata di q na raw po mahihiram at makikita. may kinakasama na po siya ngaun ako po wala. ang nais ko lang po ay wag po nila ipagramot ang anak ko sa akin. ano po ang maganda ko pong gawin atty. kasal po kami. wala po syang trabaho kahit po ung kinakasama nya dun lng po cla nakatira sa bahay ng nanay ng asawa q. pwede po ba sya makasuhan ng adultery?

maraming salamat po more power po

View user profile

11 Re: Adultery Complaint Today at 5:41 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum