Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage surname change into single surname in the passport

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
gusto ko po sanang malaman kung posible bang ibalik ang passport sa pagiging single na surname,,,kc po widowed n ako doe how many years

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You have to go to NSO and get a certified copy of your husband's death certificate and submit it to your nearest municipal and file a petition of using back your single name due to your husband's death and forward the copy back to NSO so they can clear your married record back to single status then you can start using your single name. You will do the same process to your income tax return if your working, SSS, GSIS, voters ID, etc. So all your legal documents will tally.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum