I'd like to ask some advice regarding issues on land ownership po sana. Here's the scenario,
1. Grandparents (mother's side) ko po ang originally declared owner nung house and lot.
2. Nung wala na si lolo and due to some financial need back then, my lola had to sell it.
3. A first cousin of my grandfather, Lola Helen, bought it from my Lola Soling and a deed of sale was given as proof of payment for the land.
4. Lola Helen's family planned to move to another location, so they sold the land back to my lola Soling. However, my lola didn't really had the money to use for the land that's being sold back to them.
5. Instead, my mother bought the land back with her own money. She was provided with a deed of sale from Lola Helen as the proof of payment.
6. We are staying at that house for almost 20 years now.
Now, the issue is, me and my brothers are somehow planning to develop our house and build a small business in front of the house, so our old folks could at least get busy over something even though they are just at home. However, my mother's siblings are claiming that we have no right to do anything with the house and the land since they are also part owners of it, believing that their mother, Lola Soling, is still the legal owner of the house and the land. The Tax Declaration that's registered in the municipal office is still under the name of Lola Soling as the legal owner. At ito yung pinanghahawakan ng mga kapatid ng mama ko though we've shown them the deed of sale and the letter from the previous owner regarding the matter.
In between the transfer from Lola Soling to Lola Helen, the tax declaration was not processed and changed. So, the registered name as the rightful owner, is still Lola Soling. Now, when my mother bought the land from Lola Helen, meron naman pong deed of sale and everything is clearly stated na si mama na ang rightful owner ng land. However, yun nga po her siblings won't submit to this arrangement. Lagi po nila sinasabi na though si mama yung nagprovide ng pera, di naman daw sila pumirma to agree na si mama na ang sasalo ng bahay at lupa. The point is, my mother bought it with her own money, anong pirma ang sinasabi nila?
Pano po ba ma.reresolve to? I need to know how and what we can do to handle this case? I need to know if it's possible to have this tax declaration changed into my mother's name as the legal owner? If yes, kindly let me know about it.
Thank you for your help in advance!