Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Imigration on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:51 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello all i am Nikolaj .Russian man in Makati city .I need advice .My visa expired before one month .I plain to go back my country for a 10 days .So it mean i am 40 days with no visa .When i go airport ,did i will be aressted and not let go my country back ,will i need to pay some .Or i just can go free my country .I affrad to not go jail or to some happen to me . Thanks to all people ,I cant fight here with govermant about documents will get crazy will go back my country .

View user profile

2 Re: Imigration on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:09 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
It's your right to go back to your own country, just go to the airport and pay the fine at the immigration for over stay.

View user profile

3 Dont worry on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:47 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You dont have to worry. You just need to pay fine and you can go. If and when you do have a violation of immigration laws, they only have the right to send you back to your port of origin or country of citizenship, whichever is nearer. So by going to the airport, you actually helped the immigration department. They wont have to arrest and deport you any more. Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum