Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

school canteen management

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 school canteen management on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:21 pm

Arresto Menor
my bestfriend is a HS teacher and used to manage the school canteen as chairman of the formed non profit org of a group of teachers. Unfortunately.. he doesnt have managing background thus, he just accepts reported sales by helpers.. list it down and deposits it to his account for monitoring. From the initial investment of teachers.. he was able to give it back 7x during end o year. On the side my friend has a different business buy and sell online.. this made him save for DP of a car. However.. a group of teachers question the pratices saying that he got the money outof the money of the canteen. So.. the school bookkeeper also a member of the org computed separately establishing an assuned revenue out of all purchases and finally saying that profit was underdeclared by 450k. He is now being pushed to pay the 450k without him seeing the computations.. he is always being asked to appear to meetings and being pinned to sell his assets to pay. I know how industrious my bestfriend is and all allegations are just unreconciled accounting matters.
my concerns are:
1. Can he be obliged to pay without any basis
2. He is being assumed guilty wiyhout even defending himself
3. His family is already affectef as his children are always crying bec they say his dad is a bad person..

What are his options and rights? Thanks

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum