Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice for Concubinage against my Father

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need advice for Concubinage against my Father on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:25 pm

Cixi

Arresto Menor
Hello po,

Atty. i need advice on how i sue my father for concubinage, since my mom gave me a power of attorney before she left and now living in the U.S. Matagal na po may kabit ang dad ko wala lang lakas ng loob mom ko magdemanda, they even forge my mothers' signature para masangla ang bahay namin, nalaman nalang namin nung na sheriff na kami ng bank, and my mom had to pay para mabalik samin ang bahay pero hindi pa rin demanda ang dadi ko.

my question is:

1. my power po ba ako para magdemenda in behalf of my mom against sa dad ko since binigyan nyaako ng absolute power of attorney, including the right to sue?
2. what requirements do i need?
3. ano pa pwede ko ikaso against my dad? including moral damage?
4. or mas applicable ang emotional distress?

Thank you hope to hear from you attorney.

View user profile

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Your mother can file concubinage case against your father. But, according to our law, only the offended spouse can file a concubinage case against the offending spouse and the paramour. Meaning, only your mother can file the necessary case, and she need to be in the country to do that. SPA is not acceptable.

The second option for your mother is she can file RA9262 case if your father is causing emotional and psychological abuse to your mother.

It is better to meet a lawyer personally so that you could discuss it clearly and they can evaluate your case.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum