Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support Case on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:20 am


Arresto Menor
Hi, my ex gf is pregnant from me and due to give birth. She keeps threatening of getting me deported from PHL. I assured her that i'm going to financially support the child although there's no proof that it's mine (like DNA test). I want to know if she has any basis to file any case against me by any means. Thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support Case on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:15 pm


Reclusion Perpetua

If your ex-bf is able to prove that you are the father and you provide sufficient child support, then there is no problem (no law violated). If you want to make sure that you are the father, then have the child undergo DNA testing after birth.

Best regards,
Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum