Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to change status on legal documents- from "Married to Single"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day Sir,

I just want to know how and what are the requirements I will be needing for me to change my status on all my documents like my SSS, Philhealth, Passport and Drivers license.

It is already 10 years since my husband and I separated. We are still married. I don't have the money to file for an annulment, but all I want is to change my surname (which is my husbands name) on all my documents to my maiden name. Is it possible though without undergoing the annulment?

Hope you can help, thank you so much in advance.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
No, you cannot. If you have been using your husband's surname since you got married, hindi basta basta mapapalitan yun kung hindi naman annulled yung marriage ninyo.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum