Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

finacial support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 finacial support on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 am


Arresto Menor
hi..ako po si nerissa xxxxxya from antipolo. my problema po ako s tatay ng anak ko foreigner po sya,hindi po kami kasal.before po leave in kami nun buntis ako after i gave birth sb nya better daw po mg stay muna ko sa house ng parents ko.kasi po before my problem sya financial so pumayag po ako.nun nasa bahay n po kami ng ank ko ngbibigay naman sya.ngayn po 4yaers old n ang anak namin at ngaaral na po.ngabibigay po sya ng allowance ng anak namin pero hindi sapat in a month po pinakamataas n 3k.apelyido po nya ang gamit ng ng anak ko pero my asawa na po sya now.naaawa po ako s anak ko lagi nlang akong nagmamakaawa para s anak nya.samantalang maginhawa n po ang buhay nya.sana po matulungan nyo ako s problema ko.thank u

View user profile

2 Re: finacial support on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:41 pm


did he sign the birth certificate? what proof can you show that he is the father?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum