Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case procedure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Case procedure on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:08 am


Arresto Menor
I would like to ask of what case I could file on the person illegally occupied my property. The said property is acquired by PAG-IBIG and awarded to me, I already start paying monthly amortization of the property.

View user profile

2 Re: Case procedure on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:51 pm

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
you could file a case for forcible entry... a civil case using summary proceedings


View user profile

3 Re: Case procedure on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:05 pm


Arresto Menor
Thanks for the reply. Can you give me an idea how much I spend money on this case? I have already CFA from the barangay.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum