Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

plan to file annulment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 plan to file annulment on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:16 am

sharonDC

Arresto Menor
Been separated four(4) years ago due to repeated physical abuse and I have legal documents as proof of what he did…I got no financial support from him since I left.And now I am planning to file for annulment,may I ask if I have the right to ask him to do a share for the fees?

View user profile

2 Re: plan to file annulment on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:47 am

jhyselle18

Arresto Menor
've search the solemnizing license of the officer who took my marriage..i was married May 2007 but i saw his registry 2008 is my marriage valid or not?

Registry Effectivity:
January 01, 2008 to December 31, 2010
Jurisdiction:
the entire Philippines.
Sect:
THE HOLY EUCHARIST CHARISMATIC GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST MINISTRIES, INC.
Place of Assignment:
Holy Eucharist Charismatic Gospel Church, Rm. 206 Sta. Lucia Bldg., SAV-1, Sucat, Parañaque

View user profile

3 Re: plan to file annulment on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:03 am

centro

Reclusion Perpetua
sharonDC wrote:Been separated four(4) years ago due to repeated physical abuse and I have legal documents as proof of what he did…I got no financial support from him since I left.And now I am planning to file for annulment,may I ask if I have the right to ask him to do a share for the fees?

Gigisahin mo sa korte tapos siya pa ang toka? Kukuha din siya ng abogado niya in case na file ito.
Annulment if won has no damages but defining financial supports, visitations, split of properties etc by the court (not sure if my wordings are correct).

View user profile

4 Re: plan to file annulment on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:51 pm

evelyn1964

Arresto Menor
How about Kung ang husband ko nakulong for 4 months dahil s kaso n pag hostage nya s kin at ngaun nakalaya n sya the court made for an agreement n d n sya Pwede pumunta s house namin at dapat mag support p dn sya s 2 son nya. Pero d sya nag support at gusto png Bumalik s house . Magpagawa sya ng house namin pero in my lot. Is he still entitled to own the house, pero wala sya mga papers documents n s knya ang house. I'm a cancer patient. Nanakit sya ng mga Anak ko .Can I file another case for my husband. I want to file annulment .

View user profile

5 Re: plan to file annulment on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:38 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
yes, u can file anytime
ngayong pang meron na pala dati record.
review mo uli CAWD(crime against women and their Children) pasok na pasok..

goodluck.

View user profile

6 Re: plan to file annulment on Mon May 04, 2015 10:17 pm

daculro

Arresto Menor
how much ang budget for annulment? I plan to file an annulment case. We're not together for almost 6 yrs. He never supported my son because he has no stable job. And even whenever he has, he still doesn't give support. Whenever he has another woman, nde sya nagpaparamdam. Pag wala na sila tska sya babalik. And whenever he has no job nangungulit sya sa paghingi ng money skn. I really wanna get out of this marriage. I dont intend for financial support from him na din coz i know nde nman din nya mbibigay. I just want him out of my life. I have no problem letting him see our son. My main concern is to have a peace of mind na nde n nya ko kukulitin or ngangaragin whenever he has financial prob or he is literally in trouble. Hope you can also refer a good lawyer for me to consult. Im fr las piñas. Tnx!

View user profile

7 Re: plan to file annulment on Tue May 05, 2015 8:29 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
there are several post in this forum that enumerates the grounds for filing annulment... please spare time to search ...
atty Katrina is here checking forum from time to time, and she offered me a timely advice when i need one.

View user profile

8 Re: plan to file annulment Today at 12:38 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum