Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Donation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of Donation on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:12 pm

EDILBERTO

Arresto Menor
Hi good day! My father is one of the heirs of a property of my late grand mother. The property was already surveyed for the 9 siblings.But theirs no Extra-Judicial Partition of Real Propetries yet executed.One of my father share wants to give it to me as my share among us siblings. Can he execute a Deed of Donation for me evethough the title was not yet in his name? Thank you in advance for your advice... Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Deed of Donation on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:53 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Yes, your father can BUT limited only to your father's share that to be determined only after judicial or extra-judicial partition. In fact your father can sell his share of that property even it is not yet partitioned.

View user profile

3 Re: Deed of Donation on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 am

EDILBERTO

Arresto Menor
Thanks for your advice. But I still have querries.You mean, he can only execute the Deed of Donation after judicial or extra-judicial partition? Because my father really wants to secure the lot for me because my house was erected on that particular lot which belong to one of his share. Thank once again...Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Deed of Donation on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
Pwede na idonate sa iyo ng father mo kahit wala pang judicial/extra judicial settlement ng estate ng grandmother mo.

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

5 Re: Deed of Donation on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:50 pm

EDILBERTO

Arresto Menor
Ah ok. Salamat po. Sa deed of donation kailangan e describe ang property. So, am I correct that the description of property is based on the whole property kasi wla pang judicial/extra judicial partition? Thanks in advance...

View user profile

6 Re: Deed of Donation on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
No, not the whole property kasi hindi naman yun lahat pag-aaari ng father mo. Kung ilang portion yung share niya doon sa property, yun lang pwede niya idonate. Please ask for the assistance of a lawyer in preparing the deed of donation and deed of acceptance to ensure that the donation is valid.

Last edited by Katrina288 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

7 Re: Deed of Donation on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:54 pm

EDILBERTO

Arresto Menor
Okey Salamat po for the information. More power... Smile

View user profile

8 Re: Deed of Donation Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum