Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comensurated Physical Injuries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Comensurated Physical Injuries on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:42 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi all, i desperatly need legal advise. I am currently on my vacation and unfortunately i was involve in an incident where I punchrd my neigbhor in my attemp of of talking to him. He immediatly struct me a bag of plastic full of groceries and defensively i accidentaly punch him in the face which resulting to a light wound. Now, my main provlem is that they are eagerly want to file a case against me and we had our 1st baranggay hearing. They know that i am working abroad and they are telling that they will ot allow me to leave or hold me. Now i am worried. I want to settle this issue with them. my questions are.
1. What it they dont want to settle it with baranggay. What can i do?.
2. Is it possible fpr me to leave even the case was filed already?
3. What is the gravity of my case?
4. Thus this case will cause me to jail?
By the way the complainant is deleberatly throwing stones and using sling shots hitting all our neighbors as well. his act of disturbance started last september 2014 And we have a pettition for him to be remove from our baranggay. Addition to this guys he is well know to be a drug addict even up to date he is always under drugs. Thanks in advance.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum