Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Certificate of Title with the Letter N instead of T

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am new here. It is my understanding that Transfer Certificate of Titles starts with different letters such as T-12345 or P-12345. I just want to know what kind of TCT number begins with a letter N instead of a T?

View user profile


i'm not aware of the reasons behind this. perhaps someone else can answer this question or you can inquire at the LRA or Register of deeds

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum