Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

custody and marriage nullity

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 custody and marriage nullity on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:32 am

Arresto Menor
Hi attorney! You've been helping a lot. I really need your assistance concerning my marriage and my children. I'll be turning 29 this year, mom of three wonderful girls (5 yrs old, 3 & almost a year old). I'm employed, been married for almost 5 years now but i separated from my husband just recently (not legally separated) due to him physically hurting and sexually abusing me since i was just pregnant with our eldest daughter. He hasn't had any regular job. He's some showband vocalist who earns an average Php 500-700 per gig, ave 4 times a week. I need him to help me in supporting the kids. With his kind of job, will i be able to get financial support from him for our kids? If so, how much will It be, any approximate figure?

Regarding our marriage, i have two medico legal documents that can prove he hurt me physically. All other assaults werent documented coz i didnt get the chances to get medico legal then. I also have his messages acusing me of infidelity, using drugs and threatened me. These i never did. Also, some of his messages, he admitted he did hurt me. In some he admitted he verbally abused and threatend me just because he lost control and he's drunk. Will these be enough proofs of him abusing me and for me to file claim of custody of my children?

Also, our marriage certificate submited to the registry and nso is not the same contract we signed when we got married. Those are not our signatures on it, they just got forged as it was filed late by the church or pastor who married us. We dont have the physical same contract we signed. Will it be enough ground for the nullity of our marriage? How long will it take to void the marriage?

Moreover, since we started our relationship, it's always me who pays for all the bills and shares more to support the kids since he wouldnt wanna get a regular job. Is that enough to file economic abuse?

My husband doesnt have any properties. He lives with his relatives in an area where squatters are. Neither could his biological parents give any financial help. What are the things i need to do to make sure my children will get financial support from their father?

For custody, my kids are with my family in the province and im here in the metro working to support them. Im planning to go abroad for better income. I believe it cant be considered abandonment. Please let me know how i can assure ill have the complete custody of my children.

Thank you so much attorney. Your response will be very much appreciated. More power!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum