Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

New member

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New member on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:24 am


Arresto Menor
Hello. I'm new and is working in the call center industry. I think this is a great way to learn more about the law by sharing knowledge of people who actually experiencing legal problems.

I'm glad to be a part of this. Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: New member on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:41 am

Hello new member po, i just want to seek some advise, my problem is this, my dad has been hospitalize last july 2014, medyo malaki laki ang nagastos nmin coz he had stroke and he has been in the icu for more than a week, to make the story short, after my dad recovered from the stroke the hospital agreed to bill him out without us settling the full amount due to financial reason and has taken a motorbike as collateral instead. The hospital is now sending us the demand letter asking us to settle the full amount of almost 100thousand pesos. My dad is deceased now and to be honest we are not in the capacity to pay the amount of 100thousand pesos. The hospital hs given us 10days to settle the full amount. Kindly advise us of what can we do in this matter. If we cant be able to pay the full amount, what can the hospital do to us? Do they have the right to sue us and file a case against us. If yes, is there anything we can do to atleast reduce the full amount as we are not capable of paying 100 thousand pesos. Kindly advise us of what we can do. Thanking you in advance..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum