Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CASE TO FILE on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:05 am


Arresto Menor
I actually have a bunch of question. My husband and I have been separately living together for the past 7 yrs already. And I found out he has another woman, a son and is currently pregnant and almost giving birth. ( I even have pictures with them when they posted it on their FB account). And he has not supported my son financially, school fees, vitamins, milk what so ever for the past years. My sister tried to give him conditions for my sons support and opened up an account for my sons savings and he can only get it when he is already in his legal age. But what reached my sister was only 500 php. DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH!

1. Is it possible that my husband can file SHARIA DIVORCE, knowing the fact that WE ARE CHRISTIANS and we got married thru Civil Rights. (My aunt lives in the same apartment with my husband's mother and sis, and she found out that they are currently on the process of filing a sharia divorce without my knowledge)

2. What case can I file with my husbands sister posting pictures of my husband and the woman with their son on fb in which my son was on their friends list and can see their posts. (But now they blocked him since I reprimanded her with that and called me "HILABTANON" for doing that)

3. Can PAO help me in terms of filing a case, I currently dont have a job and dont know if I can afford of getting my private lawyer for possible cases.

Please HELP!

I want to make sure, I can handle all this before they can make their first step.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum