Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of documentation Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Falsification of documentation Question on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:28 pm

crisantajackson

Arresto Menor
Hello, I live in the U.S. and have owned a home in Olongapo City for about 30 years, recently I had some family members falsify some documents over there in my name and try to take ownership of my house.  They went as far as to break in and remove the tenants, I have a court case pending to get my house back, they even received a bank loan in my name as well.  Since they are family members, I was wondering what kind of penalty they would be looking at, I do not condone their actions but this is getting ridiculous.  2 out of 3 family members that pulled the stunt are U.S. citizens now too while the other lives full time in the PI, please advise.

View user profile

2 Re: Falsification of documentation Question on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:42 pm

SuraiyahZainab

Arresto Menor
Hi, a married woman (married for the Second time, that is) posing as Single in all her personal files and records, CV, application letter and other government forms and documents applied for a job in the government.  She also used the annullment papers from her First marriage as "proof" that she is Single.  Eventually, she landed that job in the government fraudulently and making everyone believe that she is indeed Single.  Is this Falsification of Public documents (and personal records)?  Thanks.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum