Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i sue my long time partner regarding abuse?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
pls need help! 10yrs kame maglive in ng partner ko but now we're seperated since last year, pinangakuan nya ko ng kasal during magkasama kame and yet meron pala syang ibang girl. can i  sue him for because di natuloy ang kasal and yet marame ng nakakaalam and emotionally, mentally abuse and depriving my custody of my 9 yrs old child, and also right now i dont have a work but my parents who was  supporting us right now because im continuing my study pls. help need answers. thank you!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum