Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child illegitimate need help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child illegitimate need help on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:48 am

hi..for the 2nd time ask ko sana help on what to do with this case... ang bata pinanganak before married ng parents(2yrs b4) pero ang apelyido ng bata ay nakaname s father pero illegitimate pa sya s nso birth cert. nya.ano po maaari gawin para malegitimate n ang bata since kasal na ngayon ang magulang?sna po matulungan nyo ako para maayos ko na po kalagayan ng pmangkin ko ..thanx hoping for a response..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum