Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 Marital Infedility

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RA 9262 Marital Infedility on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:36 pm


Arresto Menor
Me and my exwife (not legally separated) have been separated for 7 years with no communication. She had boyfriends. I had my mine. Now out of nowhere she is threatining me that she will file a maritial infedility against me under ra 9262. Me current partner n i have a child. She says she got copy of the birthcertificate of me acknowledging the kid. And that would be her evidence if I dont file and take care of the finances for annullment. My problem is I dont have much.

1. Pwede ba ifile yun sa pAO?

2. Material pa ba at pwede b nya ko kasuhan ng ra 9262 samantalang me kinakasama n din sya?

3. What legal action I can take?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum