Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unable to pay credit card balance, demand letter and my picture was posted on fb wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Hello po. I need your legal advice. I have my unpaid credit card aboard that remained unpaid for 5 years  because i got sick, and was forced to go home. I had no other way of paying the loan. Last December 2014, a collection agent here sent the first demand letter through my facebook account, and together with my profile picture she shared the post with my fb friends. I felt i was treated like a wanted criminal. It was a nightmare and i was mentally and emotionally disturbed. I paid the loan but that incident remained to be the worst nightmare i ever experienced in my entire life. Do i have the right to file a case of Invasion of Privacy? This is the only way I know for me to move on.
Thank you very much for your immediate response.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum