Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal right of a son from the second husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal right of a son from the second husband on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:44 am

joselitollenado

Arresto Menor
my mother was a widow from his first husband with 3 siblings with no acquired property during time of their time of marriage.
when she got married to my father who is a military  I was the only child born under their marriage.with acquired property a house and lot.the money used to purchase the Rt and construction of the house come from american assurance in which I am the beneficiary, but my mother was able lonesome the said  money by executing special power of atty...at that time i was only 10 years old... after my father died I was maltreated....before my mother died , she wave her rght of the property to me thru weaver of transfer of right..I applied lot tittle and release to my name in 1992....but before my mother died in 2003 she make a last will of testament stated that the half of the property will given to me and the other half will given to his son to his first husband discrediting her 2 daughter to his first husband...
My question is the last will and testament of my mother is valid?....the lot tittle was already in my name my mother executed her last will and Testament.

what is my legal right being the only son in second husband of my mother with acquired property.

I was force to execute the affidavit of under taking after my mothers death because they insist it...afraid to them that they will harass me and my family or they will mind tortured me if will not follow them...
Can I revoked the affidavit of under taking?....my half brother want to sale the half of property...but i refuse to agree  not until his 2 sister will agree the agreement that they will weave all their right of the property to me and to my half brother.

I am afraid if i agree to sale  half of the property in his benefits...his 2 sister might run after their share on the remaining half of property.

Need your advice sir, madam.

Respectfully yours,

joselito

Last edited by joselitollenado on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to grammar)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum