Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

relationship thru web

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 relationship thru web on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:36 am


Arresto Menor
my husband and i wer married for almost 12years... one year of living together... so wer together for almost 13years... he works as an ofw in riyadh, saudi arabia.... he left last september 3, 2013... when finally i discovered that he is having a relationship with her elementary and high school classmate... but the girl is here in the philippines... they had their relationship last may 2014... what case can i file them to stop them from chatting or calling each other.. can i use their conversations through skype and email add of my husband as an evidence?

thank you

God bless

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum