Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 no surname on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:16 pm


Arresto Menor
gud pm.. another issue about birth certificate ng panganay ko.. wla pong surname sa birth cert nya, first name at middle name lng merun.. pinanganak sha 2001 hnd pa uso un family code na pwde gamitin ang surname ng father pag hindi kasal.. pero may acknowledgement ng father sa birth cert nya, sbe samen once na kinasal kme is magagamit na un surname nya.. ang kaso hnd rin ngtagal ang relasyon namen at 10yrs ng di ngpapakita un father ng anak ko.. sa ngaun may kinakasama na ako iba which is un ang kinikilala ama ng anak ko kaso married sha sa iba at hndi sa aken.. anu po ba ang pwdeng gawin.. salamat po ng marami!!!

View user profile

2 Re: no surname on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:45 am


Reclusion Perpetua
File a petition for correction of entry before the office of the civil registry.Ā Magtanong sa help desk sa mga requirements.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum