Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case of Abandonment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Case of Abandonment on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:49 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day to those reading!

A short backstory:

My father abandoned us when I was very young. 17 years has already passed and I have currently found out that he is in Qatar with another family.

I need advice. Is it possible to still establish contact with him? If I do will there be any chances for him/his family to file a case against me (I don't know what, I'm just a bit nervous that he could). He's legally married to my mother here in the Phl.

If I do push through with trying to contact him, what agency should I seek help from? The Qatar Embassy?

If there is really no way for me to contact him either without assistance (his family left here isn't being very helpful), I'd like to know as well.


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum