Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need An attorney int the PHILIPPINES

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need An attorney int the PHILIPPINES on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:03 am

zapper

Arresto Menor
My name is Caesar Jacinto I'm here in California USA Anyway my situation is that my father in law is telling me to this,,

My father in law sister died there in the Makati ,philippines last year 2014 and she has no kids or husband to inherit her assets ..and no will Her assets may total of couple million pesos ..thats properties and bank accounts.

There were 7 of them in the family ..My father in law is the only living kin out of her sisters and brothers right now. He is residing here in the states in Washington State USA .and he has told me to handle this matter,,,for him

What he wants to do is to divide all assets and cash a to equal share for everybody with all the brothers and sister oldest child ..that's is deceased BUT some of his nephews and nieces ,,wants to take part of the claim of who get this and what ,,,and all he wants is equal share for everybody.
that is why im needing of an attorney to handle this mattter

thank you

Caesar Jacinto

viber account phone

562-412-9721

View user profile

2 Re: need An attorney int the PHILIPPINES on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:03 am

zapper

Arresto Menor
I guess this is not a true forum nobody can answer my question

View user profile

3 Re: need An attorney int the PHILIPPINES on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:55 pm

phoenixruby16

Arresto Menor
hi ceasar do you still need an attorney?

View user profile

4 Re: need An attorney int the PHILIPPINES on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:13 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Try to contact Atty Katrina288 below.

View user profile

5 Re: need An attorney int the PHILIPPINES on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:51 am

zapper

Arresto Menor
yes i do need an attorney

View user profile

6 Re: need An attorney int the PHILIPPINES on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
zapper wrote: What he wants to do is to divide all assets and cash a to equal share for everybody with all the brothers and sister oldest child ..that's is deceased BUT some of  his nephews and nieces ,,wants to take part of the claim of who get this and what ,,,and all he wants is  equal share for everybody.
that is why im  needing of an attorney to handle this mattter
It is NOT fair to give to only oldest children, so not odd some others protest Smile

Because of so many of the sibblings are dead, I suppouse THEIR parents are dead. Otherwice THEY have heir rights.

Inherit laws are some complicated, so better involve a lawyer, who make it proper direct.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum