Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrong date of marriage sa birth certificate..........

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

victoria 1028

Arresto Menor
help po pls ung birth certificate po kc ng anak ko mali ung date ng kasal namin! kukuha po kc ng passport ung anak ko 7 yrs old plng xa kea nid ng alalay ng magulang wat po ang dapat namin gawin?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum