Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing illegitimate child's surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Changing illegitimate child's surname on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:06 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello everyone. Eto po ung situation ko, meron po kaming isang anak ng ex bf ko hindi po kami kasal at naka acknowledge po sya sa birth certificate ng baby namin, so gamit po ng baby namin ung surname nya. Matagal na po kaming hiwalay, married na rin po ako ngaun. Gusto ko po sana itanong kung anu po ung pwedeng gawin para mabago ung surname ng baby ko sa current husband ko, through adoption po ba, or court decision. Kung meron po kau alam about sa process paki mention na rin po. Confused po kc ako. Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Changing illegitimate child's surname on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:24 am


Reclusion Perpetua
You and your husband should adopt your illegitimate child provided that the biological father (your ex-bf) gives consent to the adoption. Kung hindi naman tutol sa adoption yung totoong ama, walang problem.

If you need legal assistance for the adoptions proceedings, you may email me on

Best regards,
Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum