Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

married a man with 2 kids

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 married a man with 2 kids on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:49 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, kasal po ako last 2011, nagpakasal ako sa huband ko my dalawa na xang anak sa ka- live in nia. nalaman ko after 2 months of our marraige may relasyon parin pla sila. now we are separated. he is leaving with them now.i want him to give us support for our two kids (ages 2yrs old and 8th month old). he is earning 45k pesos and also have a buss. in province. how much can i request to him for our monthly support?. thanks

View user profile

2 Re: married a man with 2 kids on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:38 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Financial suppot is base on the capacity of the provider the actual need of the receiver. pinakamadaling computation is compute all the expenses and divided into 2. 50/50 kayong.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum