Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Landlord and Contract

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Landlord and Contract on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:22 am

honeyanel

Arresto Menor
I need some legal advice because we are having trouble with our landlord. We have been renting the same place for the last 8 months and our landlord has just provided me the notarized contract a couple of weeks ago. This is the 2nd time I have seen the contract and have reviewed it thoroughly. I did some research about Republic Act No. 9653 (Rent Law) and I have noticed that some of the stated items in the contract contradicts R.A. 9653. In this kind of case, can I seek for changes in our contract. For example, according to R.A 9653 lessor cannot demand for more than 2 months of deposit but we made a payment of 3 months payment and according to the contract we cannot use it to settle for the remaining months of rent in our contract. Answers would be appreciated. TIA.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum